In 2020 we will be offering 6 guided tours of our ecovillage plot (Maes Melangell) and the Lammas Earth Centre (currently under construction).
- 11am Saturday 16th May
- 11am Saturday 6th June
- 11am Saturday 18th July
- 11am Saturday 8th August
- 11am Saturday 29th August
- 11am Saturday 12th September
Tours will last approximately 90 minutes and will cover a wide range of topics including:
- An overview of the Lammas Ecovillage
- Smallholding design and management
- Soil health and food production
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Off Grid living
- One Planet Development planning policy
- Low-Impact Construction
The tour will cross areas of rough ground and we recommend you bring sturdy footwear.
We ask for a £6 donation per adult (£3 per child)
Dogs are welcome - though they must stay on leads.
We will meet at the Lammas Community Hub, next to the ecovillage car park at 11am.
Please contact us if you have any questions