Organise a private tour with Hoppi & Tao. Their inspiring eco smallholding at the Lammas Ecovillage is an inspiration.
Learn how they built their home and range of natural buildings. Explore how they work with their land to enhance natural abundance. Get the low-down on what its like to live off grid.
You’ll get detailed information on
- Eco building
- Landbased livelihoods
- The Ancestors Orchard including apples, plums and nuts.
- The Goddess Polytunnel and the beautiful abundant environment.
- The Meditation & Being Gardens full of flowers and food.
- Livestock including keeping cows, ducks, geese, doves, dogs and their role in a One Planet life.
- Family life with two teenagers in an ecovillage.
- The One Planet Policy.
Complete your booking through checkout and send a message through the CONTACT US page
to arrange time and date or to enquire about cost per person for larger groups.
Note that we are running 4 public guided tours this year – click here for more info