This one day "Off Grid Living Systems" course will guide you step by step to set up your own a micro-hydro, solar PV or wind household energy system. If you live in a house, van or caravan and desire to empower yourself naturally, sustainably and freely, this course is for you.
Learn simple ways to design and install your own bespoke energy system under the expert guidance of Mr Bobby Bazzelgette (pictured) who is a master in the art of sustainable energy systems.
Bobby has a way of de-mystifying this sometimes baffling subject... and gives sound and well-researched information along with practical exercises to help you really get how the systems work.... You'll leave feeling completely informed and will have covered
- where to source your equipment for your chosen energy system,
- ways to install your system & what factors to consider
- A fully functioning off grid living solar & hydro system in use for a family of four at Lammas
- What is possible electrically on an off-grid living system
- Technical de-bunking of Watts, volts, amps and what they all mean.
So you'll be well on your way to free energy and living in an empowered way.
DATE :- 21st April 2018
Venue :- The Lammas Ecovillage
Times :- 10 - 4
Please bring Lunch to Share.
Basic free camping available on Friday night
(£5 per night thereafter)
Stay in our eco-cabin
£60 pp per night or
£100 for two sharing
Download our ECO-RETREAT BROCHURE for free.
- To book on the course CLICK HERE
- To book our eco-retreat space, message through the contacts page - to be re-directed CLICK HERE