Organise a private tour with Hoppi & Tao of their inspiring eco-smallholding at the Lammas Ecovillage… learn how they built their home, how they work with their land creating a layout of natural intelligence and what its like to live off grid.
You’ll get detailed information on
- Eco building
- Landbased livelihoods
- The Ancestors Orchard including apples, plums and nuts.
- The Goddess Polytunnel and the beautiful abundant environment.
- The Meditation & Being Gardens full of flowers and food.
- Livestock including keeping cows, ducks, geese, doves, dogs and their role in a One Planet life.
- Family life with two teenagers in an ecovillage.
- The One Planet Policy.
Complete your booking through checkout and send a message through the CONTACT US page
to arrange time and date or to enquire about cost per person for larger groups.