Organise a private tour personally 1:1 with us. We’ll share refined detail of our eco smallholding and living a One Planet Lifestyle here at the Lammas Eco village. We’ll take you step by step through how we built our home and range of natural buildings, creatively and beautiful using recycled and locally sourced materials. Explore how we work with the land to enhance natural abundance. Get the low-down on what its like to live off grid.
You’ll get detailed information on
- Eco building
- Landbased livelihoods
- The Ancestors Orchard including apples, plums and nuts.
- The Goddess Polytunnel and the beautiful abundant environment.
- The Meditation & Being Gardens full of flowers, pollinators and food.
- Livestock including info on keeping cows ducks, geese, doves, dogs and their role in a One Planet life.
- Family life with two teenagers in an ecovillage.
- The One Planet Policy.
A 90 minute private tour for an individual or a small group costs £60. Longer tours or tours specialising in particular topics are also available
Note that we are running a series of public guided tours this year – click here for more info