This day will give you the opportunity to deeply explore this inspiring eco-smallholding and eco-home at the Lammas Ecovillage… Learn how Hoppi & Tao built their home, how they work their land, how they create a naturally intelligent landscape and really get to grips with what its like to live off grid.
You’ll get detailed information on
- Eco building
- Landbased livelihoods
- Orchard Management including apples, plums and nuts.
- The Polytunnel and the beautiful abundant environment within.
- The Herbarie and Vegetable Gardens full of flowers and food.
- Livestock Management including keeping cows, ducks, geese, doves, dogs and their role in a One Planet life.
- The reality of Family life with two teenagers in an ecovillage.
- The One Planet Policy.