This day will give you the opportunity to deeply explore this inspiring eco-smallholding and eco-home at the Lammas Ecovillage… Learn how Hoppi & Tao built their home, how they work their land, how they create a naturally intelligent landscape and really get to grips with what its like to live off grid.
You’ll get detailed information on
- Natural building
- Creating resilient landscapes (water and nutrient flows)
- Creating foodscapes (vegetable gardens, orchards, forest gardens)
- Sheltered growing (polytunnels and ponds)
- Energy Management (human energy, biomass production and electricity)
- Livestock Management and their roles in a smallholding.
- The reality of living off-grid/ in an ecovillage.
- Options for navigating the Planning system, including OPD, the 4 year rule and seasonal workers.