Off-Grid Homesteading – Experience The Change
Our “Off-Grid Homesteading Experience” will enable you to explore whether a land-based lifestyle resonates with you, the you’ll get the low down on and direct experience of
- The realities of living a modern lifestyle off grid using solar & hydro power,
- The ins and outs of growing your own food
- What it takes to self build your own dream home – the real vs the ideal
- How to make it work financially
- Establishing land-based livelihoods
- Keeping livestock, establishing orchards, laying out land
- Storing & preserving food
- What exactly IS the One Planet Development planning policy
- What to look for when buying land – and lots lots more.
Come and join us at the Lammas Ecovillage!
We provide delicious hearty vegetarian lunches with food grown here on the land which is included in the price…
NB Breakfast and Dinner is self catering using our kitchen facilities
Basic camping is free, and local B&B list will be sent on booking